Who we are…Karen and Susi are writers who share a love of reading, writing, acting, engineers, coffee, and scotch. Join them as they work to create their own "happily ever afters..."
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Confessions of a Fake Reviewer September 24, 2013
- The Lost Interview with February Grace, Author of “Godspeed” April 19, 2013
- Orange Karen Post April 19, 2013
- Pushing Through The Unexpected April 13, 2013
- RT @ChelseaClinton: The story of Lucifer-who rebelled against God-is part of many Christians' traditions. I've never been in a church with… 2 days ago
- RT @OhNoSheTwitnt: I just hope there's never a president who makes me look at Trump the way Trump is making me look at George W Bush. 3 days ago
- RT @mattmfm: A hockey team 500 miles away from Charlottesville was able to draft a statement condemning Nazis before the President of the U… 1 week ago
- You know it's an emotional time when you cry by yourself in your room to a Disney movie... 1 year ago
- "A lukewarm Christian is an oxymoron; there is no such thing. To put I plainly, churchgoers who are 'lukewarm' are not Christians." 1 year ago
- Conversations you hear in a Christian school: "We are the bride of Christ, but I also want to be your bride." #ringbyspring 1 year ago