Who we are…Karen and Susi are writers who share a love of reading, writing, acting, engineers, coffee, and scotch. Join them as they work to create their own "happily ever afters..."
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Confessions of a Fake Reviewer September 24, 2013
- The Lost Interview with February Grace, Author of “Godspeed” April 19, 2013
- Orange Karen Post April 19, 2013
- Pushing Through The Unexpected April 13, 2013
- Heading to Dorney Park with a 9, 7, and 3 y/o, while being 5 mos pregnant. And it's going to be HOT. #thinkofme #summertime 2 weeks ago
- Welp. I brought the body pillow. #5mospregnant #gettingserious #4 2 weeks ago
- Five years ago, today, I was on my deathbed. To the drs I was good as gone. Little did they know how stubborn I was. #theylearned 3 weeks ago
- You know it's an emotional time when you cry by yourself in your room to a Disney movie... 1 year ago
- "A lukewarm Christian is an oxymoron; there is no such thing. To put I plainly, churchgoers who are 'lukewarm' are not Christians." 1 year ago
- Conversations you hear in a Christian school: "We are the bride of Christ, but I also want to be your bride." #ringbyspring 1 year ago