Who we are…Karen and Susi are writers who share a love of reading, writing, acting, engineers, coffee, and scotch. Join them as they work to create their own "happily ever afters..."
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Confessions of a Fake Reviewer September 24, 2013
- The Lost Interview with February Grace, Author of “Godspeed” April 19, 2013
- Orange Karen Post April 19, 2013
- Pushing Through The Unexpected April 13, 2013
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I am packing up for summer camp. Come see where I am off to… 🙂
Not sure who (if anyone) is still checking out this site, but I just posted some pics of my new office! Check them out here.
I needed to make a change in order to more productive. Find out what I did on my site. 🙂
While I am still working on my new site, I did just put up my first post. It is not what I had in mind, but check it out… Lazy Days. 🙂
Our week-long hiatus is done, and Karen and I are back to work this morning. 🙂 While we took the week off from this site, we were hard at work planning the new one. And writing, reading, and catching up … Continue reading
We would like to thank all of you for your awesome suggestions for the new name of our site, as well as everyone who voted for your favorite. There was one entry that blew the others away, with fifty-two percent … Continue reading