Who we are…Karen and Susi are writers who share a love of reading, writing, acting, engineers, coffee, and scotch. Join them as they work to create their own "happily ever afters..."
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Confessions of a Fake Reviewer September 24, 2013
- The Lost Interview with February Grace, Author of “Godspeed” April 19, 2013
- Orange Karen Post April 19, 2013
- Pushing Through The Unexpected April 13, 2013
Author Archives: Susi Borath
It has been a while since Karen and I posted here, but I just realized that people are still checking out this page on a regular basis. There have even been days recently where this site is getting more hits … Continue reading
I am packing up for summer camp. Come see where I am off to… 🙂
Not sure who (if anyone) is still checking out this site, but I just posted some pics of my new office! Check them out here.
I needed to make a change in order to more productive. Find out what I did on my site. 🙂
So, I am up and around, feeling a lot better. Check out my new post over on my site. 🙂
While I am still working on my new site, I did just put up my first post. It is not what I had in mind, but check it out… Lazy Days. 🙂